THE MINA MASJID
[Not a valid template]This small mosque was built, entirely of white marble by the Mughal King Shah Jahan for his personal use. It has a small open court in front of the three-arched prayer-chamber. There is no ornamentation and it is simple.
It is enclosed and secured on all sides by high walls and, it appears that, shahjahan used this mosque during his imprisonment in the adjoining apartment of the Muthamman-Burj, also called Shah-Burj, from 1658 to 1666 A.D.